Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Time

I can't believe summer is almost over. I guess I have been having too much fun because I can see I have been neglecting my website. I apologize to those of you who visit me here regularly. Stay tuned because there will be lots of new stuff coming to custombaubles.com. I have tons of new baubles that you will be able to check out shortly. I have a busy fall and winter planned with all sorts of fun and interesting events that you will be able to learn about on my Events page. And I will be adding a few other surprises that you will just have to check out for yourself.

I am off to Michigan for the weekend to spend time with family and stock up on fresh blueberries. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. Spend the few remaining days left wisely...don't waste them working!

No comments:

Post a Comment