Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Hi Everyone!

Gosh I feel like it has been FOREVER since I've written. Not to worry, I haven't deserted you. Just lots going on these days. My son plays on two different hockey teams...he's only 7, and it never ceases to amaze me how one little person can consume so much of my time. I think (OK, hope) that this weekend is the end of it all. I also had the pleasure of attending a really great marketing conference in Orlando in January and another one in Washington DC in February. I got to meet some truly inspiring people. These are the kind of people who have either overcome tremendous obstacles to achieve amazing success or have accomplished more by the ripe old age of 24 than most people have accomplished in their entire lives. The only problem with meeting people like this is that no matter how hard you work or how much you accomplish, you always feel like a slacker. Maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I've been working on some fantastic new baubles for spring (now that I actually have a glimmer of hope that we might get there). I also have some great events coming up. Check out my Events page in the coming week for all the details. And of course tell all of your friends about Custom Baubles. Tell them that my baubles are economical retail therapy in these difficult financial times (which I refuse to spend too much time bemoaning...the media does enough of it!)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment